Friday, May 18, 2012

Dear Reagan

This is a letter i wrote to our sweet babe a month before my due date. My sweet Reagan, we are exactly one month from the day we will hopefully see your sweet little face. As the day quickly approaches i wanted to share a few things that I've been praying about. I pray that you will know how very special you are to me. May you never forget that you are the most important thing in our life and no matter how much I mess up as a mother  and how discouraged you become with me..I promise to always try to be my best for you.  I pray that you will always strive to grow in your relationship with Christ- that you will allow him to constantly mold and shape you into a godly woman. I pray that you will be joyful. May you always be thankful for each new day and know that every new day is a gift from our Lord. May you laugh, dance and never be afraid to be yourself! I pray that you will have a big heart that loves and shows the love of Christ to everyone( even the ones that you don't feel deserve it..remember we don't deserve the love our Jesus gives to us)  I pray that as you grow..you will strive to be a lady. May you always keep your legs crossed, your cleavage covered , your clothes breathable and your mouth clean ( otherwise, I will wash it out with soap) I pray that you will use all your gifts that God has given to you for His glory. I pray that whatever struggles you go through in your life, may you know that God will never leave your side and lean on Him for your strenghtb. May you learn from each struggle and become a stronger woman because of it. I pray that when the time comes for you to be interested in boys..that you will choose a man like your father. Reagan, , your daddy is the most amazing man. He loves me so much and it would fell my heart with joy to know that you have found a man that loves you and cherishes you just like your father loves and cherishes me. I love you sweet girl and I can't wait to finally meet you. With all my love- mommy Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment