Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finally!

















After a few years of blog stocking..I finally got the courage to start my own blog. Before I go any further I have to warn you all, If you like to be grammatically correct, this blog is NOT for you :) I will write like I speak and I know I'm not suppose to do that. :) My name is Yelena and I am married to my prince charming. He is everything I ever wanted in a man and sooo much more! Together we have a cute little puppy, Lexi. She is a wild child and daddy's princess! I was born in Ukraine and speak Russian and Ukrainian fluently. My faith is extremely important to me. My main desire is to live a Christ-filled life, falling more in love with my Jesus every day and allowing Him to form me into the woman, daughter, wife, and some day mother that he desires for me to be. I'm excited to get connected to the blog world. I don't expect this blog to be as good as some of my favorites, but I hope you all will enjoy it!































































No comments:

Post a Comment