Sunday, September 19, 2010

Things I'm loving right now.















  • I'm loving my hubby: I love that he loves the Lord. I love his smile. I love his teeth ( they are pretty much perfect) I love that he is the most sacrificial man I know. I love that he is a genius and extremely smart. I love that his family always comes first. I love how romantic he is. He is my everything.

  • I'm loving my dog: Lexi and I have come a long way. You see, I really was not fond of her at first. She destroyed so many things in our house that I have lost track. I have had a love/hate relationship with her ever since we got her, but it has slowly turned to love . She is always there for me. Whenever I'm lonely, she's there. When I come home and have had a terrible day at work, she's there. She's is never in a bad mood and she never gets tried of listening to me. I never thought I can have so much love for an animal, But I do. She really is part of our family, and we love her dearly!

  • I'm loving that in less than 10 days I will be an aunt! My SIL is due with a precious girl! This is the first grand baby on both sides. So we are all so thrilled and can't wait! I am SOO excited!!
  • I'm loving that fall is just around the corner. I love everything about this season. Leaves changing colors, the yummy scent of pumpkin bread, and Yankee Candle's sparkling cinnamon.
    • I'm loving this blog fulmerstory.blogspot.com . Their story brings tears to my eyes! Our God is so amazing and works in wonderous ways.
    • What Are You Loving??

    No comments:

    Post a Comment